Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Chemical Romance

Another legend..
My Chemical Romance.


The band consists of Gerard Way as the vocalist, Mikey Way as the bassist, Ray Toro as the lead guitarist and Frank Iero on rhythm guitar.
And although he's not really part of the band, the one who played the drums on their Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys album was John Miceli.
The first song I heard from them was Welcome To The Black Parade, but the reason why I became a fan was because of their song I Don't Love You.
It's currently one of my favorite MCR songs.
After 4 years without hearing a word from, they finally released their new album Danger Days.
It's a good album, actually.
I liked all the songs in their album.
Of course, I expect nothing less from My Chemical Romance.

That's it, I guess.

~PandaTrick

No comments:

Post a Comment